I love quotes! Nuggets of information that are very inspiring. Here are 10 tips from some of the worlds top salespeople. Some of whom you already know.
- I have always said that everyone is in sales. Maybe you don’t hold the title of salesperson, but if the business you are in requires you to deal with people, you, my friend, are in sales.
- No matter how busy you are, you must take time to make the other person feel important.
Mary Kay Ash
- The successful man will profit from his mistakes and try again in a different way.
- I didn’t get where I am by thinking about it or dreaming it. I got there by doing it.
- If you don’t have a competitive advantage, don’t compete.
- You can make a positive out of the most negative if you work at it hard enough.
- An immediate reward for lack of discipline is a fun day at the beach. A future reward of discipline is owning the beach. Unfortunately, most of us would choose today’s pleasure over tomorrow’s fortune.
- “To build a long-term, successful enterprise, when you don’t close a sale, open a relationship.”
- Never again clutter your days or nights with so many menial and unimportant things that you have no time to accept a real challenge when it comes along. This applies to play as well as work. A day merely survived is no cause for celebration. You are not here to fritter away your precious hours when you have the ability to accomplish so much by making a slight change in your routine. No more busy work. No more hiding from success. Leave time, leave space, to grow. Now. Now! Not tomorrow!
- “The key to success is to focus our conscious mind on things we desire not things we fear.” Brian Tracy